Scream House Scream House

Cool song! I really like the bass and synths. The repetitive synth could be better, but overall a great song.

ShockblastDeluxe responds:

Thanks! Considering I don't have LMMS on my usual platform, this was actually made in like an hour or so. Also, it doesn't have everything the same, or similar to, Soundtrap, so creating there is a bit weirder.

NK - Poltergeist (OLD mix) NK - Poltergeist (OLD mix)

Amazing song uploaded to NG exactly 3 years ago. Still amazing

Xtrulled Xtrulled

Nice song you got there. I would like it better if it was at a higher bpm. Other than that, its nice. Also, I would appreciate it if you were to follow me. Thanks In Advance!

Shimmer Shimmer

Nice. Not that loud, but very interesting. I really liked the night time feeling. Keep up the good work!

Strykur responds:

Sorry about the volume, my mixing must have messed up as I was trying to render a quieter version to use with a visualiser. Glad you liked it anyway!

Desert Sun Desert Sun

Nice m9. I thought that there might be a drop, but nope! Either way, its a nice song. Keep up the great work!

-Electrodynamix 3 (Fan Made)- -Electrodynamix 3 (Fan Made)-

Kinda sounds like Electrodynamics II remade alightly. No offense, but its kinda trash.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

I know, I was thinking of getting rid of this

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

AMAZING BRUH!!!

The Master The Master

Dang son! Nice song, nice wubs. The vocals weren't that bad either.

Xtrullor - Chemical Rage Xtrullor - Chemical Rage

Holy Crap! This new style is okay, but not the best. I liked 2015 style. But this song is just mind blowing!

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Dang! This is nice! I realy liked the drop and the buildup.